Lost Inception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I become an admin on Inception?

Go down

How do I become an admin on Inception? Empty How do I become an admin on Inception?

Post  Slunter Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Well first things first

Being an admin is not all about the free subscriptions and poses; A lot of people think that being an admin is "easy work". It's not at all easy, It's a hard task to fulfill. Many people who have been administrators for different sites can tell you It's a frustrating job. You must know a lot of things, and be willing to learn as you move on. It's a lot of responsibility and requires a lot of your time. You cannot pick favorites, and you have to be willing to stick up for someone else over a friend. It can also be filled with "drama" so if you're not all for this, than keep that in mind.

So what now?
Well, we accept all kinds of people here, not just because you have experience. We are looking for people that are willing to help and learn, you don't have to be a fast learner, as long as you're a good listener! We are watching the site for people we believe are best suitable for the job. Continuously asking an admin about applications or being a rank wont get the job done. There are going to be plenty of times when we pick someone out of the blue to be an admin, It's just what we feel is a lot more suitable.

What do I have to do to be noticed?
Here are a few things to get the administration on Inception to look into you

• Have to be 13 or older
  • Post in the forums
  • Be helpful, kind and respectful to others
  • Know basic details about the chat itself
  • Help out as much as you can
  • Have to be willing to learn
  • Have to have a working computer

That's just a few simple tips to help you get started. Please keep those in mind. You don't have to have a completely clean ban record. Here on Inception, we allow people new beginnings. To simply start anew.

Why did someone get a rank, but I saw no applications?
The Inception administration always has their eye out on people, we simply might give someone a rank because we only needed one or two admins. We don't always open applications, only on certain occasion does Inception open them. Don't be discouraged because you weren't picked, you always have a chance. Remember, we look into everyone.

So there is an age limit to become an admin?
On Inception we have certain age limits we follow by. We prefer you to be 13 and older; But you have to also be a certain age to be a certain rank

• Apprentice 13-14 years of age
  • Gamma 15-16 years of age
  • Beta 16-17 years of age
  • Alpha 18 and older

Remember that we require age limits for your safety, if you're not old enough yet, you can apply when you are older!
Slunter
Slunter
The Guardian
The Guardian

https://icforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down