No signatures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No signatures?

Post  Inupe on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:05 am

This is just something I was curious about because I'm so used to having a signature. Why aren't signatures visible?
Inupe

View user profile http://teakie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: No signatures?

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:44 pm

I can probably try and set something up. Or maybe figure out a way for you guys to have custom signatures so you can put what you want, instead of something being assigned after a certain number of post. As for Administrators, I can set that up for that area as well [:
Admin
Alpha, Head of Communications and Tech
Alpha, Head of Communications and Tech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Enfys on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Mmf?

Your Signature

Signature settings are to be changed in your profile settings as well (in the top navigation bar) - just switch to the "Signature" tab there. The signature space is limited to 500 characters, this cannot be increased. You can use bbCode and HTML as well in your sig, if it has been allowed by the administrators in the admin panel (General >> Forum >> Messages & Email >> Allow HTML / BBCode).

My Signature is not displayed, what should I do?

In general, there are two settings that could be the reason for your sig not to be displayed. The first one is in your admin panel, where you can allow or deny the use of signatures on a global level. Go to "Users & Groups / Users / User Options" and set "Allow Signatures" to YES.

The second option can be found in your personal profile settings. Go to "Profile >> Preferences" and enable the option "Always attach my signature". Your signature should now be attached to all posts you make, if you actually have content in it.

Note: On some forum versions, it's possible that you still won't see your signatures on posts you have already made, although you have activated all necessary options. There is no other way to change this than to edit those posts and mark the box "attach my signature to this post" and save.
Enfys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slunter on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:18 pm

You guys should be able to post signatures now.
Slunter
The Guardian
The Guardian

View user profile http://icforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inupe on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Okay posting to see if that's the case

EDIT: awesome thank you!
Inupe

View user profile http://teakie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down